Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Changes from one year...

Well...

It's been one year since my granny past away and it's been one hell of a roller coaster ride...
I never actually thought that I could've make it this far... ok so maybe I did, just because I know that I'm a punk-ass mofo, who's kinda of a bad-ass... hehe...

Conceited mofo...

Anyhow... I've started my B-day celebrations for this year knowing that I've moved on from that past and I'm ready to face the future no matter what that future is... I've been giving a lot of thought about it, and also taken into cosideration my current situation, and you know what everything will be good.

I love Danielle and that's a fact... I'm no longer afraid of the phone that never rings, because I know my heart belongs to her... I might find others that are better than her, or even make me happier than her, but in the end she is the one that stole it all and took it away. My friendship with her is gonna be everlasting and we will always be wondering souls looking for each other... If it's not meant to be in this lifetime well, that's fate, but I know that we will be bonded together some other time.

=o)

She is my world... She doesn't run it, but she is definitely a big influence in it.

hehe... then I got my b-day party to worry about this weekend...

ooooohhhhh....

It's gonna be fun... How am I gonna survive it... uuuummmm... I have no idea... but it will be definitely one to remember...

=oD

I'm just happy with my life... I've had my up's and down's but overall I'm happy with it...
I guess that's the theme this year...

"Happiness is a bliss... happiness is everything... enjoy every moment of it!!!"

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home