Sunday, March 26, 2006

Feeling better!

Hell yeah!!!

I spent the whole mofo day at home and it felt great!

I was able to clean most of the house(except for the kitchen), and also my room. I did laundry, so now I don't have to worry about not having clean underwear and stuff next week... Let's see I got to clean those nasty soap 'scum' stains that where in the shower and were beginning to piss me off... I finally replaced the nasty light bulbs that weren't working in the hallway(those were annoying).

Oh yeah it feels good to have the place fixed... well not all but at least now is more on the clean/nice looking side.

On other notes, my roomie just told me that he was gonna be moving out during the last week of May, so now I gotta start thinkin' about getting another one. Ugh... I mean don't get me wrong I'm all about meeting new peeps and stuff, but it's a hassle to look for a new roommate. Last time I did it I was so stressed about that shit... Oh well, c'est la vie...

On top of that Lang(the other roomie) is also gonna be gone for the summer, so that means that someone's gonna sublet her place and so there's also that whole looking for a nice subletter(sp?) thing... Oh yeah, it sounds like it's gonna be a fun summer...

Last but not least, check this out... Does this sketch look anything like me???

I got my doubts... but then again the artist was stoned... haha!


My other self...
I can see the resemblance, hhmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home