Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I guess I'll do it...

Soooooo this coming Saturday, Danielle and Lara are gonna throw a 'thank you' party for the peeps that help them in the fashion show a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like it's gonna be something fun, and you know they have like the DVD and pictures and stuff... Looking forward to a good evening with the Heavy Hearts folks...

The only thing... (yes there's always something with me)

I know I'm gonna feel a little bit ackward being there. No, not because we'va had a lot of fights with Danielle, or the fact that we almost stopped talking, or the fact that aaahhh you get the picture... Nope it's not because of that, as a matter of fact I feel comfortable around her, even more than I did before. My problem is that I know that there's gonna be a couple of her friends which I think don't like me that much. I dunno maybe I'm just being a little paranoid about things...

Oh well, I mean it's not gonna be 'till Saturday night and a lot of things can happen between today and Saturday. I guess in the end, I'm gonna go because after all she is my friend and I think it would mean something if I went. Besides I don't have anything else to do on a Saturday night right?

...yeah that... I don't have anything else to do...

...except for dealing with the fact that I have to go, and that I want to go, AND...

=o)

I'll just keep that last thought for myself...

I decided that I will go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home