Saturday, November 20, 2004

Week's not over yet...

That's right I still got the weekend to confront... ugh!!!
It looks like a busy one as well... let's see...
  • Geeting up early in the morning to go do the off-site 'til 12 or something... I'm teaching by the way.
  • Head over to Acro and be merry with the kids from 1:30pm(actually 2 but it feels good to bitch about half and hour more), 'til 7:30pm(oh yeah should be 8:30pm but I got other things to do...).
  • Get to the Hip Hop Dance Fest to perform(ok so I'm only singing but still I gotta be there or something...)
  • Then dinner with the crew(yay!!! I'll have a beer if I do get to this point to celebrate!!!)
  • Sunday: Sleep all fucking day long! (hopefully!)

There you go, my weekend so far unless something unexpected happends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home