Tuesday, December 21, 2004

A mellow but loooonnngg day...

A yes... It was definitely a very long day. Went early to Acro for camp and all morning long I was anxious to just return home and sleep but it never happened. One of my co-workers fell ill to the strange flu/cold strain that's been going around and I had to cover. It was ok, I mean I got to interact with the kids a little bit more and they are a fun bunch, but the thing was that I just haven't been sleeping very well lately and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Anyhow after camp was done I just decided to stick around since I wanted to work a little bit more on my back tucks, and since today was open gym well you know... I trained a bit, although I couldn't do a lot 'cos of the knee... hhhmmm... no worries, it was all ok though.

I'm just glad I got home early today, that way maybe I'm gonna be able to get some sleep tonite...

Hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home