Monday, December 20, 2004

I hate the holidays...

As I sit here in front of the computer, eating my favorite cereal(froot loops with chocolate syrup on top), I have come to realize that I hate the holidays... Yep you hear it, or read about it right here. Althought don't get me wrong, I don't HATE the holidays, just this year's holidays...

I'm pretty much miserable, mainly cos my knee is all fucked up and I really want it to be healthy. I wish I could be able to do more stuff. Also I hate the fact that I'm just not happy with my life. Yeah, yeah I know... Life is suppose to be hard and shit but I dunno, I just feel like ranting about it.

I'm just happy this shitty year is ending... and a new fucked up year is coming up. Woohoo!

I'm ashamed of myself, I shouldn't rant, cos after all I know that there's ppl that are being less fortunate...

I'll just shut up now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home