Sunday, December 19, 2004

A busy week...

I just realized that it has been a week since I have put anything on the blog... I have definitely been busy. Let's see I guess that in between setting up my new pc, training, and going to work I haven't been able to put anything on it huh? But it's ok I mean at least I can say that I'm all well.

The knee has been improving this week and although I still haven't been able to play in the the roda, I have been training. I'm sooooo happy that I finally got my back tuck!!! Then on Thursday I got the hang of the back tuck from a front handspring!!! Finally after months of mental block and scary 'I'm gonna land on my head and break my neck' thoughts, I pulled it off. I gotta admit to myself that although it's not the best one in the world, it's pretty nice. Considering that I just started to do it!

=oD

Let's see what else has been going on this week? I got my new schedule for next year and I'm so happy that I'm getting a lot of hours. I'm just a bit bored of not doin' much, and also I gotta start next year strong.

Uuuummm... oh yeah I got to see Tracy's new apartment and it's nice. I love it, her roomies seem like they are cool ppl, and it's so close to Acro that I guess I'll be chillin' there a lot. Hehehe... or at least that's what I told her. =oP

Well so far I guess that's it, next week I only gotta do the camp, and we are only gonna have two days of training. Then on the 22nd my new LCD monitor will be arriving! YAY!!!
I love it!!! I also got a free 17'' that Mestre was gonna throw away so now I got three monitors and the LCD on the way, I gotta get rid of two somehow and also sell my old pc, a busy week apparently...

Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home