Sunday, October 31, 2004

Too Freaky For the East Bay I Guess...

So this one is a funny one...

I went to this party with Salsicha in the east bay and to my surprise, even thought I was being my usual self in parties at the end when everyone is 'hooking' up and getting numbers a friend of one of the girls I was dancing with commented that she thought I was too freaky...

In a way that kinda insulted me, but on the lighter side it made me laugh since if I was too freaky... (and I was just being myself!) then what would I be considered in the east bay if I would have acted like a total dog?!?!?

Oh well I guess I'm too open for the east bay girls, or... they are just too uptight for my personality... I leave it to your own opinion... either way this one if definitely for the record...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home