Saturday, October 23, 2004

Friday Night... at home?!?!?

So this is suppose to be a Friday night, and I keep asking myself what the hell and I doing at home??? Hhhmmmm... Well a lot of things went wrong today but, oh well I guess it's better to be at home than having a miserable time out right??

Oh well anyhow since I'm home I'm actually working on the song book which was left to the wind a long time ago (my bad), and well it's fun to do something. At least I get to learn more songs right?? hhhmmmm... Yeah ok I gotta admit I'm bored as hell I shoulda just went out somewhere and gotten wasted, or something...

Changing the subject I'm happy that we are gonna have our event this coming 5th and 6th of November. Oh yeah I been anticipating this for a long time, since we are gonna have a couple of crazy and sick capoeiristas. Kibe is coming, as well as Dennis, Muriel, Virgulino, and Mestre Canguru as far as I know. Oh yeah it's gonna be fun, I'm pretty sure that it's also gonna be a 'free for all' weekend and there's gonna be a lot of ass whoppin' (mainly our asses) but it's all good. I mean it's good to get our asses kicked every once in a while right?? uuummm right??
hehe...

Oh well I'm gonna go back to work on the song book... on a friday night... hhmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home