Thursday, October 28, 2004

My Prreecciioouuuss...!!!

I just can't help it, ever since I got a computer the only thing that I have been thinking about is getting Baldur's Gate, or BGII which I love. If there is one game that truly blew me away it would be this one (well and also Starcraft) but this one I would spend hours and hours like a simple minded zombie in from of the computer. When I had a network back home my bro and I would just not leave the house for days and days... (a yes the good old days!!!)

Now I made a terrible mistake and bought it... Noooooooo!!! I can feel it, there is no longer gonna be a social outlet in my life. No more going out on weekends to bars or parties (well on the bright side I will save some $$$...), no more going to the park on sunny days (well the weathers pretty shitty lately so no biggie!), and no more capoeira (hehe, ok I'm pushing it a bit). Anyhow tonite was a pretty good example of it, I just played it for the last hour and a half and I was just gonna 'give it a try', but it's sooooo addictive that I just coudn't stop playing it... hehehe... I had to force myself to quit it and now I'm still thinkin' about it!

Tisk, tisk... shame on me I knew this was gonna happen!

...but I needs my pprreecciiioouussss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home