Sunday, October 24, 2004

I need a new chair...

As I sit here working on the computer, this thought came in to my mind... "I need a new chair!" I try to ask myself why this simple yet uneventful thought popped into my mind, and as I try to search for a simple explanation I realize that maybe it's because my ass is hurtin' like a mofo from sitting in this old wooden with only a small area of padding chair... hhhmmm...

By the way I gotta think of a costume for next weekend since I'm gonna be working with the kids at Acro and I think the costume part is mandatory or something... dammit! So I guess it can't be any x-plicit thing... double-dammit! Then there's the critical mass thing on friday so if I want to wear it then it has to be something that I can reuse... triple-dammit!!

I'm screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home