Saturday, October 30, 2004

Friday night...

I have actually a lot of names I can put on tonight's post but I chose a simple one. Although you might not be interested as to why well, I'm gonna tell you WHY... cos I'm pissed and I just don't wanna blow up on the whole thing.

Anyhow critical mass was fun, we rode around the city visiting almost every hotel and making noise, supporting the workers on strike (which by the way was awesome!). I had a lot of fun, I mean going out in a perfectly good night, no rain, it wasn't that cold, and even thought I haven't been riding my bike in almost two months it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

Although I had fun during the first part of the night, something was bothering me deep down inside which I just could not point out. I hate it when that happens because I know that it's something that's gonna really change my life in a way but I just couldn't figure it out. Of course I found out later on the night but it's ok... C'est la vie... Life goes on, it's just better to live on the present and let the past stay where it's at... the past...

The sun will come up tomorrow and shine as bright as usual (even thought it might be cloudy) and life will go on as always... which reminds me that I gotta go to work tomorrow... ugh... oh well at least I don't have to get up early... =oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home