Thursday, October 28, 2004

Getting ready for the weekend!

Oh yeah... Halloween weekend and the plans are starting to shape up... Tomorrow I'm going down with my bike and do the Halloween Critical Mass, then dinner with friends and afterwards we'll finish the evening at the Carnalween (Bat Makumba, Nobody from Ipanema, and Samba Da are playing) which is gonna take place at the Independent.

Oh yeah sounds like Friday is gonna be a blast, now the only downside to this is that I gotta work on Sat. and Sun., ugghh.. but it's ok I know that Friday is gonna be fun, Sat is just gonna be one of those chill days with the kids and then on Sun I will dress up for the Halloween party with the kids and then for some random party happening that night... or something... eerrgghh haven't got a clue on what I'm gonna do on Sunday but either way it's gonna be fun.

Now the only thing I gotta do, is finish my costume... ughh...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home