Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Random Stuff...

So as usual after coming back home from training I had dinner and made my now routinely email checking and surfing of the web. I was going through the SFGate website I came across the article by Mark Morford title:

"Write More About Skulls & Bones Secret Societies? UFO's? The Truth About What *Really* Happened on 9/11? The Media Cowers"

Which kinda caught my eye although I'm not really into politics or any of the 'secret cover ups' which a lot of people seem to talk about these days with the elections and stuff (yeah, yeah hate me I know it's just I've been worrying about other more interesting stuff in my life...). Anyhow just made me realize that I should maybe get a little bit more interested in what's going on in the country. Although it's kinda hard for me since you know I pretty much just worry more about things that are happening closer to home rather than in the whole picture. Kinda sad I know but it's not that I don't care, it's just that hey if it doesn't affect me personally I don't stress about it... hhhmmm... I guess it sounds kinda small simple minded for a lot of people but then again I never said I was complicated, so there ha! (uuhhhh... nevermind)

Read the article though I bet you will like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home