Thursday, October 07, 2004

Road Trip!!!

Oh yeah, I'm getting out of the city again! This time my destination is gonna be Tucson, Arizona where the Capoeira Malandragem group is gonna have their 7th annual batizado. Of course I'm pretty thrilled about going not only because I know that I'm gonna see a lot of capoeira, but also because it's gonna be the first time that I visit the state of Arizona... well actually I was once there before but that was way when I was a little kid and I don't remember, so technically this is gonna be my first time... or something... uuummm... yeah...

Anyways I'm kinda bummed that I'm gonna be the only person from our group that is going (well that's a student anyway) so I guess I'm gonna have to go in there and represent our group, hehehe... Either way I guess I'm gonna have to because Mestre is also going and I'm sure he's gonna be on my ass to go into the roda and play a lot, hehehehe...

Now the only setback in all of this is that we are driving down there, and well... I love road trips and all but this one is gonna be like what, an 18-hour drive or something?!?!? Ouch! I guess it's the small price I have to pay for adventuring out there, meeting new people, expanding my horizons and what not...

OH well gotta go pack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home