Monday, September 27, 2004

Home sweet home....

Aaaahhhhh... Finally back home! I have to admit, although I love going out, travel around meeting new people, and all of that stuff there is nothing like coming back home. Just being back makes me feel better, I guess it's the 'gettin out of the box' feeling that refreshes you from the routine hassles of everyday life.

Anyhow the trip was a lotta fun. It's good to go out there and interact with other capoeirista, watching the different styles and flavors if you will of other people. Testing yourself and realizing that even though you might feel good about your game, there is always more room for improvement. Personally I think that my game is pretty good for my level, it needs a few corrections here and there but otherwise it's pretty damn good. Still now I think it's the best time to start training much harder and picking up the level of my game even more. Oh yes!!

Anyway I gotta get going, gotta have some food!!
Be back later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home