Thursday, September 23, 2004

I knew it...

Man I knew that I wasn't gonna be logged on for just twenty minutes and go to sleep. I'd already been on for over an hour here doin' stuff. Oh well it's ok I gotta make up for the time that I'm not gonna be on this weekend (lame excuse) since I'm going to the Agua de Beber Batizado in Sac-town. =oD

Anyhow I almost forgot that today's a friends b-day, I gotta give her a call don't want ppl to get all mad and stuff right?? Although I haven't spoken to her in some time... But then again you gotta keep the good relationships going right?? hhhmmm... ok, ok I'll be a good friend and call her up. =o)

Speaking of b-day's my dad is turning one year older on Monday. I gotta make a mental note and remember to give him a call. I haven't been able to talk to him in some time, although for that matter I haven't been able to talk to anyone in my family for some time. I gotta give them a call, although I know already the type of conversation that we are gonna have... So focuse more in your future bla,bla,bla... Do something and get your act together bla,bla,bla... hehehe, it's ok though it kinda reminds me of the good old days. =o)

Ok, now it's for real I'm gonna go hit the bed and rest, FINALLY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home