Thursday, September 23, 2004

Fatigue...

Oh yes, that's the word for today... actually it's more for the entire week. I haven't been able to catch a good night sleep in almost a week since there has been a lot of stuff going on lately. Last weekend it was because fo the excessive amount of partying plus the show which we had at Broadway Studios, then on Monday I had to take granny to the emergency room since she fell down and sprained her shoulder, thank God it was only a sprain a no broken bone. *whew!*

On Tuesday I went to see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow... hhhmmm it was ok, although I tought that it was gonna be better. Lately all the movies I've been to have really sucked... Still I am waiting for that one movie that's gonna save my belief in Hollywood...

Anyhow on Wednesday I went to train (finally!) after what seem to be an eternity of not training and decided to have a full workout (even thought I have my wrist injured). Althought I had a tough time with some of the floor movements I was able to do everything, but just to be safe I didn't play in the roda in the end and just played the berimbau. Then I went home and instead of just going to bed I decided to play around with my new toy... Bad decision I stayed up late again browsing around looking at my fortune as predicted by the Chinese Calendar, emailing ppl, and rippin' music...

Then today I woke up early to take granny to the doc for a follow up on her shoulder. Then I went with Formighina to the school where she is teaching capoeira, and after we were done we headed to Acrosports. Needless to say that I was just too tired to hang around there so I went down to Sarah G's crib to chill, have some Thai Ice Tea, and catch up on things. So after having something to eat we headed back to Acro to train and I just decided not to take class since I was too tired... So I just chill there until class was over and headed back home, and now I'm bloggin'... NNNOOOOOO!!! Again on the new toy... Arrggghhh!!!

But no I gotta be strong I won't be on for long tonight I gotta get some sleep, yeah sleep that sounds good... So I'm out catcha later!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home