Monday, October 04, 2004

Monday Morning...

Early Monday morning...

Well I should be sleeping right now, but right after I helped granny to her ride I just decide to log on for a while and try to change the view of the blog. Although to no great success, I have discovered that almost three years of not playing around with HTML and XML really do take it's toll. Hehehe... I feel like a fish out of the water trying to remember the format of the code and how to write it. It's ok, eventually I will remember it is like riding a bike right??

Anyhow I got to change a couple of things, now all I need to do is practice some more so I can remember well. Also I need to get some software so I can start working on some images for the background... oh yes I will make this blog nice... muahahahaha!!!

Ok enough being up so early is making me act strange! Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home