Friday, October 01, 2004

Loooooonnnnggg week....

Man, oh man... So this week was both crazy, and long... Let's see where to start?? Well let's see I'll just start by putting a small summary of each day... (that way I don't have to type too much =oP I'm tired...)

Monday

Let's see monday... So I was hosting a fellow capoeirista from Mexico, who was just passing through and I spent the whole day with her. I took her around town since she is a photo journalist I drove her to the 'touristic places', since she was making a journal of both places in San Francisco and also the reaction of tourists taking their pictures with the landmarks. I gotta admit it was pretty cool since she was capturing the raw moment in which every group, couple or single people enjoyed their own little moment.
She has her little own gallery with a known magazine from Mexico named Proceso. To check her gallery go here.

Anyhow after going all over the city we went to train at Capp st. and it was a good class, felt good to train hard on floor movements since I hadn't train hard on my wrist for almost three weeks! I was kinda tired afterwards thought... Too much action over the weekend batizado and herd training... I crashed hard that night...
Oh yeah I forgot to call my dad for his B-day... (hhhmmm... I know I'm a bad son...)

Tuesday

Ah yes... I was stressing out all day long, since I though Mestre was gonna arrive this day. Since I haven't connected my cell phone I could afford to leave the house since he could call at any time saying that he was already at the airport. So I decided to start building and testing Ben's PC and so far that went good.

Eventually I found out that Mestre was not gonna arrive today but the day after, so after stressing out all day long I decided to go to train, but when I got there I just wasn't feeling too energetic so I just decided to stick around to watch class and then went home.
For the second day straight I forgot to call my dad... (I know I suck... =o/ )

Wednesday

Everything started ok on Wed. I got a call from home... hehehe, finally talked with my family. Did what I had to do hehehe... Then afterwards I decided to keep doin' tests on Ben's PC when it crashed... (Bad thing # 1)

After freakin' out and trying to fix it (which needless to say it didn't go well), I decided it would be best to leave it alone and just left my house to teach the kids at the school... Everything went fine, I had Salsicha and Tapioca in class to help me out with the music and stuff. =oD

Things where looking up at that point, then I got back home and started working on the PC again (damn you PC!) which needless to say took almost the rest of my afternoon and well it didn't went well... Oh well I moved on and I went to pick up Mestre before class and finally said goodbye to the Mestre mobile... (It was fun car sitting!)

In class everything was going fine, until I got kicked in the face... (Bad thing #2) I'm still angry at myself for getting kicked in the most ridiculous way, a tesoura! It's not even a kick, but still I got a foot on my face (it's ok let it go... let it go...), luckily I didn't get anything broken... Although I do think I got my nose croocked a bit... hhmmm... Oh well it's ugly anyway... =oP

On the bright side Ben & Candance gave me a gift... =oD A little souvenir from NY, an arm brace with my nickname... (well actually it's not spelled right but it's ok... Oh and Candance the face is ok, don't worry about it... I'll get you back in the future... =o) hehe...)

Thursday

So yesterday I wasn't home all day long, I went with granny to the doctor in the morning. In the afternoon we went down to Redwood City to visit some relatives, and also to get the car's accelerator fixed.

Then while the car was getting fixed I decided to go check out Fry's down in Palo Alto, and I got lost... (hhhmmm...) Wound up driving for more than an hour... It sucked!! Oh well anyway I found the place and got some prices on hardware. Nothing interesting... Then I went to pick up the car and came back home...

Back home I decided to keep on fixing Ben's PC, needless to say it didn't work, although I'm looking at some progress, although I worked on it 'til the wee hours of the morning... (damn you PC!)

Friday

Today I got up pretty early and couldn't go back to sleep although I was really tired. Then after a looonnngg ass morning Mestre picked me up and we went to the school to teach the kids. Mestre evaluated my progress with them and was happy (oh yeah!), after that I came back home and worked on the PC again... (no comment)

Ultimately I took I small nap and then went on to class, which was not hard but I just was too tired. Afterwards went to Taqueria Can-Cun (I love that place...), and now I'm home...

Now I'm going to sleep...! Oh yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home