Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A Quick Intro...

Well so I guess you found it, finally!!! Welcome to my little space on the web, my little time killing project. Ah yes the blog...

I guess I'll start by giving a small intro about myself. My name is Edgar Lopez, currently I'm 25 years old, and living in San Francisco, CA. Although I was born in Guatemala City, Guatemala my destiny lead me to this fabulous city in which I been living for almost two years and about four months.

During this time I've been most of the time taking care of my grandma which fell ill back in March of '02 of an Aorta Aneurysm which led to several other problems including the failure of one of her kidneys and her eventual need of dialysis. Now for those who might not know dialysis is a procedure by which the person gets plugged into a machine which sole purpose is to 'clean' the blood, getting rid of the toxins in the body.
Anyhow that was the main reason for my arrival here, and since I've been here I guess I can say that my life has taken a 'twist'. Meeting a lot of different people from all over the world, experiencing new things, getting into situations and dilemmas which I would have never imagine.

As for my current way of life, well it's pretty simple actually. For now I'm pretty much into Capoeira, which is a martial art whichs roots emerge from Brazil. I've been training it for about a year now with a group called Capoeira USA. Let's see what else??? Hmmmm, well for now I guess it's enough since it's pretty late and I'm just almost dying of sleep here, but don't worry I'll keep on putting more tomorrow I guess...

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home