Sunday, October 03, 2004

Cleanin' Day!

Another lovely Sunday!

I just love Sundays, it's the day of the week in which I just lay around in bed resting from the hassles of the previous week, and also getting ready for the week ahead. This Sunday was no exception, except for the fact that I got up and cleaned my room. Finally after having stuff laying around for about two weeks I decided to go over what I don't need anymore to throw it away and make room for the new stuff. Finally I got more 'workspace' and it's also more comfty, although since the room is little everything still looks cramped up... hhhmmm... it's ok thought little by little I'll make it look better.

Anyhow changing the subject this weekend was pretty good, yesterday after going to work I went with the girls (Chagua, Formi and Claudine) to the 8th Annual Resfest which took place at the Palace of Fine Arts.

We got two see two sets of films, the first being Bushwhacked! in which included various films bashing Bush. It covered everything from the 2000 presidential election to the Iraq war. It was pretty good, even thought I'm not into politics that much I had a good time watching it since the entire creativity from the director's blew my mind.

The second set was called Warped Vision which featured music videos from England's Warp Records, and although some of the videos were indeed a little bit crazy at times they were good. The music was excellent, I'll definitely will have to check the site to get the names of the songs.

Overall I'm pretty happy that I went to see the films, it was a new experience which I really liked and I'm gonna be on the lookout for next year's festival... hehehe, I gotta get back to cleaning the room now, later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home