Thursday, October 14, 2004

Could it be true...?

So today after class a bunch of us headed out to have dinner at the famous Burger Meister and as usual it was time for me to catch up on people's lives and also to keep my peeps up-to-date on what's been going on in my life. So as usual talking with my favorites confidants (Chaguis & Laura) I started talking about my weekend trip, how things had gone with Jaime, and well you know my thoughts on how things might work out with her. I got to admit that so far I'm hoping that things will go in a good direction with her since we seem to have some chemistry, but then again I might be wrong, I think I'm just trippin' a bit since to a certain degree I feel a bit insecure right now (although I might not admit it...).

Anyhow after telling' my story to the girls, Chaguis just started pointing out that so far she's has noticed that I tend to go always for the same type of women (hhhmmm... ok...), and not only that, she also pointed out to me that I am 'too slow' (hhhmmm...). She said I always do the same thing: waiting around and not going straight to the point.

Well maybe she is right on that one, I am a patient person and I do take my time to sort things out, but on the other hand I don't like to be the kind of person that is right there every second of someone's life pressuring them. I guess my 'if it happens, it happens for a reason' mentality is the sole reason to blame, but besides that there's also that inner voice which says 'play it safe'. I dunno... I guess I'll just play along this time see what happends (argh!!! That's what Chaguis what pointing out...).

Ah yes, don't you just love relationships??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home