Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ok, so now what?

A lotta shit has been going on lately... It seems like sometimes I should just say fuck it to all of it and just stop caring. But then I realize that I'm not that way. As much as I want to just don't care, I can't. It's not me, I just care too much about certain things that it's difficult.

Sometimes I wish D, would just blow me off, and just tell me that she's not into me and that she has someone else. It would just make things better, but she is always so elusive about shit like that. I dunno...

I love her a lot and it's just difficult sometimes... I dunno what I'm doing... Am I wasting my time with her? I would like to think that I'm not, but lately things have been pointing otherwise. I'm fucked... C'est la vie I guess...

Oh well, I better hit the sack I'm falling asleep...

Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home