Sunday, September 24, 2006

Each day...

I wonder, and ponder... Where is this all leading to? What is the point? It would all be easy if I knew the answer to these questions, but as life is, the answer never comes around that easily. That's the whole point of life I guess, it's to just explore, take chances, risk what you got. A gamble in a sort of ways...

The other day someone asked me why I am still in the same place, why don't I just move on. I thought about it, and I couldn't answer that question. If I'm not happy then it's not worth it right? But what happends if I am happy even thought things are not quite working out? A weird position to be at, it's the fork on the road which we all have to take every once in a while I guess.

Sometimes I know I can be a hardheaded person, I know I could be better. I guess it's because I sometimes expect too much out of ppl. It's hard to sometimes express myself and let ppl know how I feel about certain things, but I'm trying. I wish I could just be worry free about the consecuence and just let it all out. Everything will come out in due time...

For now I'll just wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home