Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Return of the G

Hehehe... I don't even know why the hell I put that title... Umm yeah ok, so maybe 'cos I wanted to make it sound 'cool'... eerrrr...

Anyhow I went back to training Capoeira, and well I might stick with it for a while(again), and man I know my legs are gonna be hurting a lot tomorrow. Oh well...

In other news, the new session started last Thursday and things are going well so far. I think it's also because I'm taking things more calm or something I dunno, but so far so good. It's been kinda amazing at how I've been able to manage the classes, uuuhhhh... I know I just jinxed(sp?) myself on that one, anyways well see what happends...

Also on the news, our batizado is gonna be on the 18th of November. Since we are also planning on doing a party for Yadi on the same day I have organized and set up the Capoeira party in conjunction to Yadi B-day/housewarming party... Uuuummm... I'm afraid now...

Oh well, last but not least D's back. I've got mixed feelings, I dunno part of me is happy but there the usual feeling that I don't wanna be around her for some reason. It's hard to explain, I guess I just have to make up my mind about things, and until I do it it will not be easy. The scary part is that I know what's need to be done, but I'm just in denial, and until I face that I'm screwed...

This sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home