Thursday, September 28, 2006

The way things are

Things so far are ok, today I had a pretty chill day, after teaching all my classes I headed back home and crashed. Needless to say that I slept through Capoeira so I didn't even made any attempt to go down to the Mission. After finally uploading a couple of new/old pictures up on Flickr, D called me and we chatted for a while.

She's really feeling stressed out lately. It's hard 'cos I wanna help her somehow but I really don't know what to do. Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything but just listen and I dunno... It's hard, the other thing is that I feel that if I try to help her she's just not gonna want me to help her out. It's just like her to do that, hhhhmmmm... Oh well, I'm trying I guess the best I can do for now is just stand by her side and support her.

Lately I've also been stumped since I have no remote idea on what I'm gonna get her for her B-day. I'm definitely the worst person at giving gifts. Believe me when I say that I'm thinking over what to do. I guess it's gonna be one of those last minute, pray I will find something cool gifts... Ack! I'm trying to not do that. I'm in a bind...

Hhhhmmmmmmm...

Oh well, at least I still have a week or so to find something, I'm not stressing about it too much. Maybe I'll ask the girls to help me out, I'm pretty sure they'll give me some good ideas.

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home