Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cold tea...

As I sip on my two hour-old tea I find that it is really cold by now and I shoulda put some more water to boil... but oh well... you might be wondering where is he going with this?!?

To tell you the truth I have no mofo idea. After keeping my distance from D for the past four days or so I finally talked to her tonite. Where does this all leave me? I wish I could have an answer for it, it's hard since hhhhmmmm... I want to play it off as if I'm done with her, but the reality is that I'm not. I'm just trying to fool myself otherwise but every time I talk to her I realize that it's ridiculous. Where is this all leading to? I wish I could know, it is difficult for me as I'm sure it's difficult for her as well.

I guess it's never easy when it comes down to the two of us. Talk about a pair of a kind...

=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home