Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Letting out thoughts...

You know it's kinda hard some times to just let your thoughts out. For me at least I definitely believe that it's my biggest problem. Just trying to make things come out and express myself. I was wondering today, and kinda tried to make sense as to why I do this a lot, and it's hard to pin point why.

Maybe it's rejection? Shyness? Foolness? or maybe it's something that I just don't think it's that important so therefore I just let it go?

Hhhhmmmmm...

I dunno, maybe it's the whole, I wanna stay in a 'somewhat' neutral position about things, therefore I don't argue or let my ideas out from time to time. Then this brings the question, as to why I decide to remain neutral?

Hhhmmmmm...

I guess it's just a matter of going with the flow for me. I dunno... kinda weird I guess...

Just one of those thoughts...

=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home