Saturday, March 18, 2006

My friends...

It's funny how you never realize that you have many ppl that care about you until you actually open up to them. Lately I've been discussing and gathering opinions with some of my closest friends and they all come to the same conclusion that I should just walk away.

They don't want to see me get hurt, they don't want me to get my heart broken. They say that I'm not being rational about things and that I'm just looking for trouble. I know that I am, I know that this is a battle that I can't win. I'm swimming against the current and I know that it will eventually over power me. But I'm so used to fighting for a losing cause that I don't care anymore.

I wish that it could be different. I wish I could be the asshole that everyone wants me to be. I wish I didn't have a heart or any kind of feelings. I wish that we would have never met, it would make things so simple and different...

I know I'm gonna get my heart broken again...
I know that I'm gonna be left out in the streets...
I know that I'm gonna regret all of this...
I know that I love you more than you can possibly imagine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home