Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So this is how it ends...

Apparently it's over for real now. I mean I kinda had expected this to happend but for some reason I'm having a tough time accepting it. I mean the way that it all came down to... I dunno, I think the reason was stupid, I mean we had a lot of bigger, major issues than the reason as to why it all ended. I guess this one was the straw that finally broke the camel's back or something.

I'm sorry I just can't let this one go just like that. It hurts, and I know that this is wrong. I want to tell her a lot of things. I would like her to listen to the words that never come out of my mouth. I want her to know and feel what I feel...

I guess I missed the train on this one...

This can't be over... I wish it wasn't over... I wish my heart didn't have this hole...

Over and over I've met failure...

I guess that's just my life will always be...

Then again, tomorrow might be a better day...

Hope you sleep softly...
D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home