Thursday, November 18, 2004

Today...

Let's see... today apparently is gonna be a busy day, I accidentally booked my granny's appointment in the morning so I couldn't make it to the offsite (oh well...), I might make it to J.J. later today. Afterwards I gotta teach Formi's kids, and then somehow I gotta get my ass to the Palace of Fine Arts for the show... ugh... Although it seems like an easy day I just know it's not gonna be even close.

I just wanna sleep!!!
Oh well...

Oh yeah I got the pics from my kids performance last week, but alas I can't post them since it's a school activity and I need the written consent from the school and parents to be able to post them... so I guess I could go through all that hassle or just not put them up... hhhmmmmm... I'll think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home