Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Crazy brazilians...

He, he, he... now don't get me wrong the title is not 'cos I'm trying to put them down or anything like that. Actually is because I just love the energy that some of them put out there, specially when they are capoeiristas. For instance today I went with Mestre and Kibe to teach the kids at the Lycee, but when we got there I found out that Kibe was hungry and didn't had any breakfast soooo while Mestre taught the class we headed down the street to eat...

Even though my Portuguese is pretty bad (since it's a mix of Portuguese and Spanish... hence Portunol) I was able to had a conversation with Kibe and just had fun, talking shit, flirting with girls, and just getting to know Kibe overall. He, he, he... the only thing was that we chilled a little bit too long and by the time we got back Mestre was almost done with the class... ooppss... hehehe oh well!

Anyhow the new group of kids seem like they are gonna be as good as the last one if not better. There's a few that seem a little bit too hyper but it's ok, after all they will need it now that Mes is teaching the class(I pity the fools...), he, he!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home