Thursday, November 11, 2004

Depression???

As I sit right now in front of the pc, I am just trying to figure out what my next move is gonna be... There's a million and one random thoughts going on in my head and as I try to grasp for one another one pops out in front and makes it hard to focus on the first.

A lot of things happened today, not all good... not all bad... not all fair... and apparently that's what makes life interesting. But the more I try to make sense of it all, the more I fall into that bottom-less hole.

I broke someone's little heart today... and it made me feel really bad. Beautiful people should never have to experience something like that, but unfortunately they do... I know it's not fair, I have been there before, and that's why it makes it harder to accept what I've done it.

It seems like everything is going down the drain right now, and apprently there's no way to stop it. Right now it seems like I finally hit a dead end, with nowhere to go, I'm just trying to find a way out of it all.

This week I've been looking back in time and regreting alot of things, and that's a first for me since I have always believe in living the now without remorse. For some reason I feel guilty of things, even thought I'm not to blame, but the guilt is still inside and it's causing me pain.

A lot of things have happened this past week, some happy, some sad, some have been fun and others have not. But I just have to keep on going and keep my head high, for I know that better times lie up in the future as long as a perfectly blue sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home