Wednesday, November 10, 2004

One down... two to go...

So finally after stressing out most of last week and this one, the kids performance was today and it went great!!! I'm so happy and proud of how it went down, everyone had fun and even thought I was not in the best of moods, it did lifted my morale a lot. Although it also had it's setbacks since in a way I got sad 'cos this was the last class with that group... =o(

That's ok, I mean hopefully I'll get to see them next year if the school decides to keep the program... Anyhow before I get all sad and stuff I gotta prepare for the show at USF tomorrow and also for the second kid's show on Friday. Oh yes... I know it's gonna be a good one!

Anyhow I'm gonna take a nap, all this stressing out and worrying got me tired... =oP
I'll try to post some pics of the show later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home