Monday, November 08, 2004

So what's the next step???

Now this has been the question I've been pondering on for the past day and a half. Just when I thought that I had things all going in the right direction I managed to fuck things up again! Now which way do I go from here. What to do..? hhhmmm...

At least for the moment I got stuff that are gonna keep me kinda busy for the mean time. I got three capoeira performances coming up this week. Two with my kids and the other on Veterans day for the university(I forget which one) but that will keep me preoccupied. Hopefully I will have a good turnout for the kids shows, but it's gonna be a little difficult since it's gonna be at 2pm and most ppl are working, but oh well. It's ok I know I will be able to manage somehow.

This week I'm definitely not feeling too good about anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home