Thursday, November 11, 2004

What does it take...?

Lately I've been pondering a lot about the way I take some things and act towards them...

I think that I take things up and react to them pretty well, I'm still missing that one thing that let's me communicate better. I have been a mess communicating with ppl, I mean I am a very quiet person usually, but lately it has been pretty bad... I just can't seem to find the right moment to say things or speak my mind.
For some reason I think that timing is one of the most important things in life. Maybe it doesn't apply to everything in life, but it does apply to a good majority of it.

Anyhow another thing lately is that I can't seem to focus very well on my thoughts... too much stuff going around and I just seem to be too distracted to even try to set them straight. Or maybe it's just that I'm just trying to avoid going into the details of what's happening and just letting it go by hoping that it will just fade away(which by the way I tend to do a lot).

It's ok I tell myself I know I'm only going through a bad period, and it will all be ok(hopefully), but then again I've always told myself that and it always seems to get worse. I think it's time for a wake up call of some sort... hhhmmm... or maybe I just been hitting the snooze button for too long??

hhhmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home