Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ready or not...

So tomorrow I have my first show with my lil' ones... yeeeaaaahhhh!!! I'm so thrilled, I know that they are really gonna do good and I'm just getting all pumped up and ready and stuff...
Actually I think I'm gonna also have a pretty good turn out on ppl that are gonna come to support the kids and all so hopefully it's gonna be fun... (well ok I know it's gonna be fun, it's just you know I'm a little overwhelmed 'cos it's my first show...)

Anyhow I went to help Luanda out with her web page and just helping her made me feel really good about myself, I was able to pin point the problems quickly (which is a good sign, haven't lost the touch apparently), got everything working neatly. Now the only thing is that if I weren't too lazy maybe I would be able to put up my web site... (hhmmm...)

Also maybe I would be able to make some money on the side by just consulting and doin' shtuff... (oh well...)

baka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home