Thursday, November 04, 2004

Prelude for things around the corner

Oh man my day today was kinda busy! Went to the offsite training and taugh five classes, then I headed over to J.J. to teach another class, and afterwards I went with Formi to 'help' her out with her class... although wanted to take class tonite, I just decided to chill and stretched out in the back although I did play in the roda which was really good. Good energy, really fast, I almost got that crazy ass CDO au so I think I'm prepared for this weekend!

The thing is that tomorrow I gotta run again to do a lot of stuff... gotta go to Acro, then go teach my class, then afterwards I gotta run over to Capp and help out with the kids class... =oP
All that and then take like five hours of workshops... I LOVE IT!!!

I'm gonna have to survive somehow, I know it will be ok though... there's no choice either way ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home