Wednesday, October 20, 2004

hhhmmm...

So lately there has been a lot of stuff which I been thinking about doing and also just thinking overall. For instance I've been thinking about finishing the 'capoeira song book' which I started oh like maybe five to six months ago and I just haven't worked on it lately. What was supposed to be a two to three months project kinda slip past the sands of time so to speak and it's taking now forever... hhhmmm...

Also I just been too lazy lately and even thought I now it's inevitable I been just putting aside the fact that I need to get a steady job. I know that the place I'm working at is really fun and all but it's definitely not something that I will be doing forever, it's only temporary... hhhhhmmm...

As of lately there has also been other stuff that have been surfing around my head, for instance I got word that my bro got sick again, and not only that he almost broke his leg while running to catch the bus or something... hhhhhhmmmm...

Then there's also that little thought in my head about Jaime. Although I haven't been putting much time into it, there's that little something in the back of my mind which keeps wondering about what's gonna happend, is there something there or no? hhhhmmm...

Finally the other day as I was teaching some kids I wondered about of all the people I have teached (both kids and adults) is there gonna be one of them which are gonna say, 'oh I remember this guy and he taught me something way back then'. For some reason then I looked back on my experience with teachers, and the one that truly stands out is my math teacher from 9th and 11th... Mr. Free, man I hated that guy soooo much. If I had any truly arch-nemesis in high school it would definitely be him, because of him even though I loved math, I dreaded it during those two years. But now looking back if there is one person I truly think taught me something, it was him, 'cos now I can understand why he was the way he was. In the end I guess he saw that special something in me and that's why he pushed me so much, the bastard... hehehe... thanks Mr. Free!

hhhhmmmm...

Funny how things are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home