Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Girl

Funny...

I have no clear view on this one...
I know we are too much like a rollercoaster ride, we always have our high points and our low points. We agree and disagree on a lot of things alike, and we like to piss each other off, but at the same time we also like to make each other feel good and happy.

So why is it so hard for us to be the perfect couple?!?

Because nothing is perfect in this life, and we have to cope with each other to learn how to know ourselves and one another. Funny, but that is reality...

Someone made me realize today, that even thought we might be nothing, we have something that is special. Something that is worth much more than anything anyone would understand. I guess that's why I keep on being a sucker for you...

I guess that's why no matter if we are happy or fighting with each other, I'll always be here for you...

=oP

Love ya!

- E

Sour Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home