Friday, June 30, 2006

Hmmm...

Friday...
What to do???

It's horrible I got my paycheck today for this month and it sucked ass... This whole 'cutting' of classes for the summer is killing me. Oh well... Work is kinda ackward lately, now don't get me wrong I'm not talking about the kids... It's just oh well...

Changing the subject Vico is having a sibling!!! Yup!!!
I guess I've been taking good care of it. A couple of days ago I notice a new uuummm... whatcha ma call it? Something new is sprouting out of the ground. Ummm... trunk? Let's see... I dunno but it's a small sibling...

YAY!

Also this weekend(changing subjects again) I need to start looking for a new roommate since Lang's gonna be moving out in August. Great! Another headache, but oh well, I guess that's how it goes.

Well July's around the corner... I guess new challenges await me AGAIN!

hehe!
=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home