Sunday, June 25, 2006

A small thought...

What can I say?
We always have good times... we always have bad times... we always... hhhhmmmm... we are always comfortable around each other.

I talked to you on Friday and it was fun. It was ackward since I know it's probably the last time I'm gonna hear your voice in a long time... well ok so 2 months ain't that long, but it does feel like it.

It bring me joy to know that you are so happy, and I notice that just by listening to your voice. It's different, it's just, I dunno, it's just different. I'm happy everytime I hear it since I kinda understand why I fell for you the way that I did. It's ok, I mean I know we are not on the same page, but life it's sometimes that way, and all we can do is just accept it.

I know this trip will be good for you, and also I know that when you come back things will be different. You will be different, and probably I'll be different... adventures like the one you are about to embark do that. I dunno how this will go, but definitely I want to tell you that I will always be there for you, because my heart belongs to you.

Please be safe, and know that there's always someone who will always be waiting for you... my heavy heart...

I love you...
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home