Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Monday

Finally I went over to the Tenant's Union to have the letter checked and it's all set. I'm gonna give the landlord the letter along with the rent checks for next month and we'll see what happends. In the meantime I gotta start putting an ad to start looking for a new roommate...

Oh well at least I'm gonna be busy for the next couple of days, if not weeks.

Summer time is definitely a weird one for me at work. For one thing the whole rotation if so messed up that it just throws me off. I guess I just have to get used to it or something. MAYBE I'm just losing it and it's time to move on?!?
I dunno, I'm just having a problem with adapting to things right now.

Man I'm so sore right now, it's definitely fun to play soccer again, but I forgot also that it takes time to get the body back into shape... owie, owie, oooowww...!

MAn I'm all over the place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home