Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's a bad sign...

When two days after getting paid you know you are broke for the rest of the month...

FUCK!

My "expensive" lifestyle is getting me fucked over... because you know all the 'bling' that I buy and the cars and bitches and ho's... uuuuhhhh ... yeah all that...

I need to put a leash on my ass and figure out why I seem to always be broke... Last year I was making less money and still managed to get by... hhhmmm...

Besides I know that next month it's gonna be spend-o-rama month... Fuck man...

I need to get a better paying job. I love working with the kids and it really makes me happy, but it's just not paying the rent anymore... well it is, but at the price of other things...

I gotta start thinking of a new money 'managing' plan and quick. I guess eating out almost all the time ain't helping that much either. But then again I'm hardly ever at home, so just buying groceries is kinda absurd... or is it?

I dunno... I've gotta get my shit together because if I continue like this by next year I'll be probably owing my ass to someone...

not a pretty sight...

hhhmmmm...

Oh well I'm not going anywhere for a while anyways, haha!

>_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home