Tuesday, January 25, 2005

One of those days...

Well I'm not gonna complaing about this day that much... As a matter of fact it went pretty well, although it had a couple of weird moments that made me wish I never got out of the house.

Two incidents happend today where two girls(I'm guessing around 13 or 14 years old) gave attitude and just even thought I really wouldn't give a flying fuck about it, it rubbed me the wrong way. Mainly 'cos it made me realize that the youth nowadays really gives a lot to wish for. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not judging the whole lot just by the actions of a few(that's a terrible mistake), but it's a pattern in which I wonder who teaches or takes care or just who was ever in charge of these kids while they were growing up...

hhhmmm...

I dunno, it's just that when I was that age I remember that I respected my elders. Not even my elders I pretty much respected everyone, it's the 'Treat people as you want them to treat you' motto. Then again who am I to judge other peoples kids...

Moving along I've been working for seven days straight... =oP Makes me happy 'cos I'm earning $$$, which always comes in handy... BUT (hehe, there's always a but) I need a break!
It's ok Friday's my day off... jjjuuuussstt tttwwwoooo mmooooorreeee dddaaayysss...!

hehehe...

Oh another note Claudine has put up the pics from Salsicha's farewell party and they look great, we definitely had fun!! It's been a long time since I had that much fun, too bad Sal's out thought...

Good Luck Sal! I know you'll make it up there!!

I need to sleep now catcha later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aithne Nightfire said...

*peeks in*

I've noticed the same thing about the younger generation. Then again, the half I've seen have been street-kids, so I suppose they're a whole different breed.

Anyways... um... heh, just browsing through various blogs. Wanted to add my two cents, I guess. :)

2:27 AM  
Blogger claudine said...

thanks for the nice words about the pictures! :)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home