Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The hardest decision...

It's never easy to have people understand why you decide this way... It's always a decision that haunts you for the rest of your life, you try not to think about it, but it's always gonna be there. The sole knowledge that you had to do it in 'benefit' of another person, and just because you believe it is the right thing to do.

Then again how do you or anyone else knows that it is the right decision? Are you basing your decision for someone else's sake or for yours? Is it because of past experience??

It is hard, and today I had to make that decision, and in conjunction with my mom we've decided not to put my granny on hemo-dialysis. This means that basically she's on her death bed starting today. Was it the right decision? I dunno, but she's in a comatose state and I feel she shouldn't suffer the same way my other granny did last year. It's better if she just goes peacefully.

It's never easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home