Sunday, June 18, 2006

Summer!

Well as this weekend comes to an end I gotta say that I feel like I'm ready to face whatever is thrown at me.

Back home things are not so good, my granny seems to be going down hill fast and I'm afraid she's not gonna make it past the next couple of months. I gotta face the fact that I'm not gonna be able to be there for my family when they will be needing me. It's hard but I'm afraid I can't do anything about it unfortunately.

Here things are looking pretty good. Work seems like it's gonna be fun, and I'm excited about this upcoming session. I'm happy about it. The whole landlord situation is kinda messed up but oh well, I know things will resolve themselves... or at least they have to one way or another. Meh!

Danielle is leaving on the 26th... I dunno... I miss her a lot, even thought... I dunno... Two months is not that much, but they do seem like an eternity. Oh well... I'm trying not to think about that too much, and lately I've been pretty good... hhhmmm... no I'm lying... it's hard.

Oh well...

=o]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home