Monday, June 19, 2006

Sometimes I just wonder...

I ponder about a lot of things...

Everytime I go in to work I wonder and ask myself 'do I really know what I'm doing'? It's one of those things that I just wonder, because I do feel like a lot of time I just go in there and just wing it. I feel like I'm just playing around and not really do what I'm suppose to do...

It's kinda sad but that's just the way I feel sometimes... I sometimes get that feeling everytime a new session starts, and I dunno. Then again there's the times when parents just go up to me and congratulate me for the 'great' job that I'm doing... hhhhhhmmmm...

I can never take compliments well... I don't like them, I dunno... I've been hearing them all my life and I can never feel good about them. I just feel like I'm really not worthy of them. The reason I do things is not because I want to hear from others about how good it is, but because I just feel like doing them, or just because sometimes it just feels like the right thing to do...

Where do I stand???

A good question... a hard one to answer... hhhhmmmm...

I'm hungry... =oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home