Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back in my house...

Damn!!!

It has been some time since I've been home. I mean I had definitely slept at home sometimes and come in to take showers and change and stuff, but other than that I've never been able to stay around and just chill. That is until today!!!

I just decided to come back home from work, and take a loooooonngg awaited nap. I've been too busy these past couple of weeks, rehearsing, training, and also hanging out with D. Don't get me wrong I love doing all those things, a lot! But there's times when you just need to take a little break and just go home, cook a meal and just chill.

Today, that was the day. I've realized that my place is a mess. I need to clean, put things back in their respective places and also I've got miscellaneous shit I gotta finish. Definitely this week that my schedule is gonna be kinda chill I'll get up-to-date with the everyday house chores. I've neglected my plants(sorry babies), I need to dust my desk(hhhmmm...), I need to buy groceries(man, oh man...), I need to build the old system back again to sell it off(no comment!), man I need to do a lot of shit...

Oh well at least all this shit will keep my mind busy in the meantime...

Back home finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home